Learn how you can upgrade from the traditional digital meetings, with very limited interaction, by developing your ability to create and facilitate engaging digital meetings, training sessions and workshops. On the 9th of February, Anders Nilsson and Gustav Widerström from Ideon Open, will run a full-day digital workshop on how to “Create and Facilitate Interactive and Engaging Digital Workshops”. Participants will learn how to actively facilitate an online gathering and acquire more practical knowledge on a set of digital tools among which are Zoom, Mentimeter, Miro, and Google Slides. Please note that this workshop will be held in Swedish. Read more details about the program and registration.
- Learn how to Create and Facilitate Interactive and Engaging Digital Workshops
- The new workplace normal – Back to office, permanent home office or something in between?
- Digital Morning with Andreas Graflund, GrafCap – May 25th
- Ideon Open Digital Morning – May 25th
- Game of Homes – The Future of Living