Agile and entreprenurial method a success for Kraftringen.
The company had just put in place an ISO-certified model for project management. At the same time it realised it needed another method for quick product development projects where uncertainty is high and there is a high degree of failure and learning.
- Develop new competitive offerings for solar power and e-mobility
- Extremely short time frame
- No experience of agile methods
- Organisation focused on risk minimization and process execution
- Agile sprint methodology
- Cross-function project with team members representing different roles
- Parallel approach pushing all activities forward
- Daily scrum meetings and biweekly sprint reviews
- Record-fast development of new proposition
- Post launch: sold more in 3 months than previous 12 months
- Employees familiar with agile methods and entreprenurial way of wokring
- Kraftringen is a utilities company owned by 5 municipalities in southern Sweden
- Kraftringen has about 300 000 clients, 500 employees and 2,5 BSEK in turnover.